These gorgeous earrings have been made from an upcycled retro vintage necklace, likely dating to the 1960/70s. The main design is gold plated and features a lovely design; a figure of eight with diagonal lines in the centres.
Although made from the same necklace, each pair of earrings are made unique, with different colours and styles of beads hanging to complement the beautiful gold plated metal. The available options are as follows:
– Green crystal shaped beads
– Light blue crystal shaped beads
– Vintage creme faux pearls (taken from a repurposed vintage necklace)
– Blue translucent plastic beads
– Purple crystal shaped beads
– Orange bubbly glass beads
– amber crystal shaped beads
– 1950s aurora borealis beads
– spherical natural stone shaped beads
Select the finish of your earrings at the checkout.
Looking for a different colour? Why not get in touch and I can show you the variety of beads I have to make you your own custom pair!
The earring loops are gold plated and the earrings themselves measure about 3cm in length.
Free UK postage.
Worldwide shipping available; all international orders are sent via insured and tracked postage.
Comes in a beautiful organza bag. Hand calligraphy gift messages are available upon request at no extra cost.
Handmade in a smoke free home.
Like this? Then check out my other unique jewellery in my Etsy shop!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with more of my makes!