These stunning earrings all feature a gold-plated piece that twists 90 degrees, with four vertical ‘ridges’ running down, giving them a very retro look. These pieces originally came from a vintage necklace that was broken and repurposed as these gorgeous earrings.
There are several pairs available, but each is different; combined with a variety of beads, each pair is individual. The following designs are available:
– delicate pink, freshwater pearls
– spherical white faux pearls
– creme vintage faux pearls (also restored from a separate vintage necklace)
– geometric design, natural stone beads
– translucent blue plastic beads
– crystal-like blue drop beads
– teardrop shaped green glass beads, with a beautiful brown swirl
– amber coloured, crystal shaped beads
The finish of the earrings can be selected at the checkout.
If you’re looking for a different colour, get in touch and I can show you the other range of colours and beads I have available to customise your earrings.
Set on gold plated ear wire.
Free UK postage.
Worldwide shipping available, and comes in a beautiful organza bag. Hand-calligraphy gift messages are available on request at no extra cost.
Handmade in a smoke free home.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with more of my makes!