A beautiful shoulder / handbag handcrafted in vintage Welsh wool tweed in a beautiful dark navy and cream houndstooth pattern. The bag is lined in a lovely navy linen and securely closes with a magnetic snap. The handle is sized so the bag can be carried by hand or on the shoulder.
This shoulder bag is the perfect size for everyday use, but its size and pockets also make it an ideal work bag for carrying a small laptop/iPad and other office essentials.
- A large internal pocket secured with a magnetic snap closure
- A small internal tweed mobile phone pocket
- Original Trefriw Woollen Mill label
🌿I design and handcraft bags, accessories and stationery in my studio in a beautiful corner of west Wales. The vintage tweed is 100% wool, and was designed and woven at Trefriw Woollen Mill, north Wales; the mill is still in operation today.
- Outer: Vintage Welsh 100% wool tweed.
- Lining: 100% Linen, Vintage Welsh Tweed pocket, Magnetic snap closure, original Trefriw Woollen Mill label, Mopani Beans label.
- Magnetic snap closures: Metal alloy.
- All interfacings and thread are made from cotton.
- Height: 30 cm / 12 inches
- Width at base: 25 cm / 10 inches
- Depth at base: 10 cm / 4 inches
- Handle drop to top of bag: 29 cm / 7.5 inches
Spot clean only
🌿Postage and packing:
Royal Mail Tracked First Class postage is included in the price. I only use recycled/recyclable packaging. Your item will be wrapped in tissue paper and sent in a sturdy postal cardboard box.