A handmade handbag perfect for spring …. or a summer wedding!
A beautiful handbag handcrafted in vintage Welsh wool tweed in a vibrant colour. The handbag is embellished with a mass of Calendula flowers. Each flower has a felt covered button centre. The bag is lined in a lovely coordinating burnt orange Premium linen and securely closes with a magnetic snap. The handles are crafted from the same linen as the linen and are slightly padded for comfort.
Accessories, e.g. purses and glasses cases, can be made to order.
- A unique felt appliqué felt design
- A large internal pocket secured with a magnetic snap closure
- A small internal tweed mobile phone pocket
- Original Trefriw Woollen Mill label
🌿 I design and handcraft bags, accessories and stationery in my studio in a beautiful corner of west Wales. The vintage tweed is 100% wool, and was designed and woven at Trefriw Woollen Mill, north Wales; the mill is still in operation today.
- Outer: Vintage Welsh 100% wool tweed; flowers: plant dyed wool felt, plant dyed wool felt covered metal buttons.
- Lining: 100% Linen, Vintage Welsh Tweed pocket, Magnetic snap closure, original Trefriw Woollen Mill label, Mopani Beans label.
- Magnetic snap closures: Metal alloy.
- All interfacings and thread are made from cotton.
- Height: 22 cm / 8 1/2 inches
- Width at widest point: 30 cm / 12 inches
- Depth at base: 9 cm / 3 1/2 inches
- Handle drop to top of bag: 15 cm / 6 inches
Spot clean only
🌿Postage and packing:
Royal Mail Tracked First Class postage is included in the price. I only use recycled/recyclable packaging. Your item will be wrapped in tissue paper and sent in a sturdy postal cardboard box.