A handmade handbag perfect for spring and summer ….
A beautiful handbag handcrafted in vintage Welsh wool tweed in a beautiful mid-blue colour. The handbag is embellished with a small bouquet of multi-coloured felt flowers tied with a flower stalk. Each flower has a felt covered button centre of yellow or green. The bag is lined in a lovely coordinating olive green Premium linen and securely closes with a magnetic snap. The handles are crafted from the same linen as the linen and are slightly padded for comfort.
Accessories, e.g. purses and glasses cases, can be made to order.
- A unique felt appliqué felt design
- A large internal pocket secured with a magnetic snap closure
- A small internal tweed mobile phone pocket
- Original Trefriw Woollen Mill label
🌿 I design and handcraft bags, accessories and stationery in my studio in a beautiful corner of west Wales. The vintage tweed is 100% wool, and was designed and woven at Trefriw Woollen Mill, north Wales; the mill is still in operation today.
- Outer: Vintage Welsh 100% wool tweed; flowers: plant dyed wool felt, plant dyed wool felt covered metal buttons.
- Lining: 100% Linen, Vintage Welsh Tweed pocket, Magnetic snap closure, original Trefriw Woollen Mill label, Mopani Beans label.
- Magnetic snap closures: Metal alloy.
- All interfacings and thread are made from cotton.
- Height: 24 cm / 9 inches
- Width at widest point: 34 cm / 13 inches
- Depth at base: 12.5 cm / 5 inches
- Handle drop to top of bag: 15 cm / 6 inches
Spot clean only
🌿Postage and packing:
Royal Mail Tracked First Class postage is included in the price. I only use recycled/recyclable packaging. Your item will be wrapped in tissue paper and sent in a sturdy postal cardboard box. I only use recycled/recyclable packaging.