A beautiful handbag handcrafted in vintage Welsh wool tweed in a beautiful brown with a subtle pink and orange check pattern. The handbag is embellished with a circle of six wool flowers with felt covered button centres. The bag is lined in a lovely coordinating rusty linen and securely closes with a magnetic snap. The handles are sized so the bag can be carried by hand or on the shoulder.
This shoulder bag is the perfect size for everyday use, but its size and pockets also make it an ideal work bag for carrying a small laptop/iPad and other office essentials.
A kiss clasp purse and a glasses case are also available in this design, https://localartandcraft.uk/product/kiss-clasp-purse-in-vintage-welsh-tweed-with-felt-applique-flower-5/
- A large external back pocket secured with a magnetic snap
- A large internal pocket secured with a magnetic snap closure
- A small internal tweed mobile phone pocket
- Original Trefriw Woollen Mill label
🌿 I design and handcraft bags, accessories and stationery in my studio in a beautiful corner of west Wales. The vintage tweed is 100% wool, and was designed and woven at Trefriw Woollen Mill, north Wales; the mill is still in operation today.
- Outer: Vintage Welsh 100% wool tweed; flowers:
- plant dyed wool felt, plant dyed wool felt covered metal buttons.
- Lining: 100% Linen, Vintage Welsh Tweed pocket, Magnetic snap closure, original Trefriw Woollen Mill label, Mopani Beans label.
- Magnetic snap closures: Metal alloy.
- All interfacings and thread are made from cotton.
- Height: 26 cm / 10 inches
- Width at widest point: 32 cm / 13 inches
- Depth at base: 10 cm / 4 inches
- Handle drop to top of bag: 29 cm / 7.5 inches
Spot clean only
🌿Postage and packing:
I only use recycled/recyclable packaging. Your item will be wrapped in tissue paper and sent in a sturdy postal cardboard box.