A pretty handcrafted glasses case in vintage Welsh wool tweed in a lovely traditional brown herringbone pattern. The glasses case is embellished with a wool felt branch festooned with leaves in shades of blue, green, lilac and purple. The glasses case is lined in a coordinating blue linen and securely closes with a kiss clasp lock.
Any accessories are for illustration only.
A matching messenger bag will shortly be available;
🌿 I design and handcraft bags, accessories and stationery in my studio in a beautiful corner of west Wales. The vintage tweed is 100% wool, and was designed and woven at Trefriw Woollen Mill, north Wales; the mill is still in operation today.
- Outer: Vintage Welsh 100% wool tweed; branch and leaves: plant dyed wool felt.
- Lining: 100% Linen, Mopani Beans label.
- Kiss clasp closure: Metal alloy.
- All interfacings and thread are made from cotton.
- Height: 16 cm / 6 1/2 inches
- Width at widest point: 10 cm / 4 inches
- Depth at base: 5 cm / 2 inches
Spot clean only
🌿Postage and packing:
Royal Mail Tracked First Class postage is included in the price. I only use recycled/recyclable packaging. Your item will be wrapped in tissue paper and sent in a sturdy postal cardboard box.